Luxury homes worldwide are spread from Europe to the Americas, with spectacular examples in the Asian continent. They have in common fundamental aspects linked to the well-being and comfort experience of those who live there.
Wherever they are, today’s luxury buildings are equipped with:
- Fine finishes.
- Technological accessories that simplify everyday life.
- Five-star amenities (spa, swimming pool, meeting room, private parks, and concierge service).
- Sustainability (charging stations for hybrid vehicles, solar panels).
Like all the world’s large cities, Rome is full of highly sought-after prestigious homes. So, let us find out together which are the most renowned luxury apartments and villas in Europe and the rest of the world.
Prestigious homes in Europe
As we mentioned, Italy has a place of honour in the panorama of prestigious European houses, with Milan and Rome at the top of the ranking of the most coveted cities for a five-star lifestyle. But luxury homes are spread across the continent and make the most of the local views and features that each place offers.
Here is a shortlist of luxury apartments and prestigious homes in Europe:
- Casa degli Atellani – Milan: this is a XV century residence, one of the oldest in the city, and is obviously located in the historic centre of Milan. However, this remarkable building is a dream that lasts a few days. It is only available for rent for short periods.
- Seafront Villa – Dubrovnik: located in the old town, this is a villa for sale developed on several levels, with exclusive access to the crystal-clear waters of Croatia. Its large windows allow you to admire the Mediterranean from every room of the building while preserving the privacy of its tenants.
- Maison de Verre – Paris: this twentieth-century villa blends technology and inspirations from Art Nouveau. It stands as one of the symbols of modernism.
- Mani House – Greece: infinity pool, Mediterranean Sea views and sustainability. This entirely self-contained home is every traveller and environment lover’s dream.
- Casa Batllò – Barcelona: not everyone knows, but Casa Batllò in Barcelona is an inhabited building and one of the architectural masterpieces created by Antoni Gaudí in the XX century.
- Regent’s Crescent – London: this historic building, designed by John Nash, is now home to prestigious apartments equipped with all comforts and large condominium spaces and parks in which to spend your days.
Prestigious homes in Rome
Of course, Rome is not missing from our list. In the Trevi district of the capital, Palazzo Colonna is an example of luxury and majesty. It represents the largest noble palace in Rome. Unfortunately, this dream home is only allowed to few people: the house is still inhabited by one of the most important noble families in the city.
Not far away, in the Pinciano / Parioli area, however, rises Domus Daini. A prestigious residence of the twentieth century, recently renovated, with eleven luxury apartments for sale characterized by fine finishes and the best technological equipment you could wish for. Domus Daini represents luxury and modernity right in the city centre.ù
Luxury homes around the world
Luxury homes around the world, as we said at the beginning, are spread all over the globe and blend perfectly with the environment surrounding them. One example is Jungle House in Brazil, a house that integrates perfectly into the rainforest context near São Paulo.
Equally surprising is the Sharifi-ha House in Tehran: the “mobile” building comprises cubes that move to give an ever-changing configuration to the construction. Finally, Oak Pass in Beverly Hills blends with the surrounding nature thanks to large windows.
But let us stop dreaming! If you wish to receive more information about our prestigious home in the centre of Rome, contact us by writing to email@example.com